Login

Request for high quality audio examples for my course

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Request for high quality audio examples for my course

Postby david1103 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I am preparing the audio examples for Nebula Explained and am missing quite a few types of high quality recordings to use as demonstrations.

What i need are segments of audio, just a minute or so of each kind, from very high quality recordings TOTALLY UNPROCESSED.

I am looking for lossless recordings done using high end ADC's like Benchmark/Mytek/Prism as clean and dry as possible, no processing to enhance the recording, ideally using a very clean pre.

1. Vocals - male or female totally dry, done in a recording booth (both is even better)
2. Bass Guitar - DI input
3. Electric guitar
4. Acoustic guitar
5. Any individual instruments recorded solo
6. Drums - individual tracks and mixed down versions

Any style, the more popular the better (as more people will find it useful)

I will of course give full credits and publish any links requested to help promote anyone involved. I need full (C) clearance to use this audio in any media, it will most likely end up on my blog and youtube channel too, maybe in my live events also. You will get Nebula Explained for free too :)

Maybe there is public domain recordings I am not aware of, or maybe you have access to these recordings yourself and could let me use them with your permission and the permission of the musicians or label?

THANK YOU very much in advance! Please PM me or get in contact here:

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/blog/contact

Cheers!
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Request for high quality audio examples for my course

Postby david1103 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks to the people that did reply.

I am still in urgent need of some awesome quality unprocessed audio, especially vocals and drums. Can anyone help?! Maybe I can offer something else in return? CHEERS!
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to Working with Nebula