Login

AITB Mac installers not working

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

AITB Mac installers not working

Postby greekpeet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey guys,

Lost my compressor libraries during a backup, moving stuff around and accidentally deleted the n2p files for them.

Figured I could easily reinstall these guys, but come to find after running the new mac installers nothing gets installed on my system.

Anyone have any clue where the installers might have put the libraries on my HD? I have the thing indexed, and searched for probably the last 30 minutes.

Very annoying since I guess they don't figure people might have things on other drives...
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: AITB Mac installers not working

Postby analoginthebox.com » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello greekpeet,

I answered your request already via email and asked you WHICH library (we use different installers!) you have the issue with. No answer from you yet. Instead you created this post?!? :shock:
I guess you are speaking of the older installers.

You are using a custom configuration. Nebula uses your MacHD: /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3 as default folder.

This is the default place and if you change things you should be skilled to look into the path mentioned above where the the installer copies your presets to!

Again, please answer our support emails first (less than an hour ago!), then post offensive stuff like
Very annoying since I guess they don't figure people might have things on other drives...

which is wrong obivously...
analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby greekpeet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Whoa, chill out broski.

Hey, I figured to make a post on the forum since some devs (not stating you) are not that great in having prompt email responses (few days, up to a week).

Forum response has always been faster IMO.

Appologies if this came across as rude, but wasn't my intent at all.
Wan't to also see if other users had the same issue or at least could resolve it (again in case it would have take a few days - know you guys are busy).

Thats all.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby analoginthebox.com » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Sorry, I am stressed a lot today.
Gues I got you wrong. :o

I can't reproduce the issue and can't fix it. It could be produced by the installer framework that we're using, so we can't address the issue.

I'll set up an individual solution for you (as written in my last email). The installers will abandoned (it is on our to-do list since the EAR release).

However it is very strange, never had an issue like that.
analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 am

Hey, I figured to make a post on the forum since some devs (not stating you) are not that great in having prompt email responses (few days, up to a week).

We are contacting developers each week, also beta testers, we are developing and also changing several things. One of those things are the new AUT key.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula