Login

T*****t A-Range fx chain for Reaper

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

T*****t A-Range fx chain for Reaper

Postby djomardiaz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi guys, this morning ive made a linked fx chain of the fantastic A-Range librery from Alex B, and for the gui i used the one from UAD, bypassing the plugin,you know that you dont need any UAD card for use their plugins like a simple midi controller to another vsts simply linking parameters into reaper, well.

What ive done is to make a setup with only that library in "nebula setups", an name it like this "NS Nebula T*****t A-range", this is very important because, when you try to load this chain, reaper recall this nebula setup with that name ok.

Well, this consist in 6 instances of nebula, 4 for the eq bands, 1 for filters and 1 for an optional preamp,plus a reaper polarity plugin,there are 2 fxchains, one clean and the other with armonic content in all the bands oks, this take me to load in a i7 1º genaration, exactly 30 seconds and the impact in cpu its around 7 , 8 %, i hope you like it and use it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9j3i3arnkjlu ... chains.rar
Attachments
trident reaper.jpg
trident reaper.jpg (41.97 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Re: T*****t A-Range fx chain for Reaper

Postby djomardiaz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm

And of course, you can use the uad presets librarie, what ive done is delete all the 32 bit plugins (i only use 64 bits plugins), and folders except the preset folders and put the one with the 64 bit plugins into my vst folder, then it never tries to connect to the apollo software and i can use all the presets from all the plugins if i want to load some of them.
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Melon_Jack » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Emmm... Alex B doesnt have T*****t library..
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby djomardiaz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm

.............its truee xDD, sorry Michael Michael, i was thinking in another libraries to make the same at that moment, what a tragedy xDD
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

I don't understand how you have the HP/LP filters set up because the library does not have selectable frequencies for the filters, they are only on or off.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby djomardiaz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Its truee,i linked them to the 15 khz and 25 hz, theres no more options than activate them pressing one of the buttons, and i chosen the highest and the lowest values.

Until we dont have the fantastic NVC, its the best option to control all the bands of a eq at the same time, but yes, all the values usually dont match with the ones in nebula, but its better than nothing at the moment
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Return to Working with Nebula