Login

AITB - Doc Fear & APEq & FATE-EQ & GERMANOS EQs GUI

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: AITB - Doc Fear & APEq & FATE-EQ GUI (Reaper only for no

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 pm

dagovitsj wrote:I'm in Reaper-Nebula-heaven!
A big thank you, Tunca :D

PS: the fxchain loads the APEq-skin now and not the FATE-EQ. Would you mind fixing it?

What happens when you try to load FATE-EQ?
TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi!
Sorry, seems to be working excellent now!

When I loaded it the first time, it loaded all the Neb. instances with the correct presets, but the skin was APEq and the little mark in the white box to the left (VST: FATE-Q (B.A. Tech)) was unticked.

But now everything loads perfectly and the skin is correct. Don't know why this happened.
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

dagovitsj wrote:Hi!
Sorry, seems to be working excellent now!

When I loaded it the first time, it loaded all the Neb. instances with the correct presets, but the skin was APEq and the little mark in the white box to the left (VST: FATE-Q (B.A. Tech)) was unticked.

But now everything loads perfectly and the skin is correct. Don't know why this happened.

Great!

Now i'm trying to fix bugs.

Enjoy!
TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi, again!

Perhaps asking for the impossible: is it possible to implement right clicking the buttons and assign them to a MIDI controller?

cheers
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm

dagovitsj wrote:Hi, again!

Perhaps asking for the impossible: is it possible to implement right clicking the buttons and assign them to a MIDI controller?

cheers

It's not possible for now but i will add this function to controlling with midi devices and other DAWs.
TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 pm

That's great news! For now I'm very happy to get access to 3 excellent EQ's with Nebula quality and a nice GUI which really improves workflow.
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby david1103 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 pm

OUTSTANDING!!!

I tried APEq GUI and it works like a dream :)

Doc Fear comes up with all INIT, but i have an older version pre copy protection. I assume something has changed in the file names or ID's or something. It should be easy to link the controls to the parameters myself and create a new effects chain, will have to read up on that. If anyone wants to quickly explain how its done would save me having to RTFM :o

It is a Nebula revolution using EQ like this. At the end of the mix you can just delete the unused instances if you want to save CPU, and you can make make your own effects chain just how you want them.

I have some feature requests already, but i am very grateful and happy with what is given away here, so don't want to be greedy.

1. 64bit versions. This would be nice.

2. A/B buttons. This would be the next stage of the revolution! A/B is so important for critical EQ decisions, i have always dreamed about this being possible in Nebula. Even better still in these GUIs!

3. Minor point, but are the APEq graphics symmetrical? Seems the middle knob is not in the middle of the other knobs vertically? There is probably a good reason for this, the graphics are great in every other way. I am probably being obsessive.

4. Midi learn. Icing on the cake.

THANKS for these amazing free gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: AITB - Doc Fear & APEq & FATE-EQ & GERMANOS EQs GUI

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:09 pm

UPDATE

Added Germanos Eq Collection.
TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby djomardiaz » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Tuncaa you are awesomee!!, you made my day , thankssss .
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby koda » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm

simply amazing
koda
User Level VI
User Level VI

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula