Login

Server version issues

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Server version issues

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 pm

A couple of things guys

Firstly Giancarlo and co, I am setting up my server and I have sent in my ser file. There were two and didn't know which to send but one had server at the end. I assume I just need to authorise nebula. I sent yesterday from the website so am waiting patieintly but not too long I hope.

Secondly and it is hard to find the search phrase for this but how do I go about it if I want to have both a local version of nebula and a server version running on one machine? I have renamed the dlls and edited the nserver version xml to reflect server settings but it is not taking at the moment. I had the server working fine on it's own but I want to work with both. Is that possible?

Take care and keep up the good work
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Re: Server version issues

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Firstly Giancarlo and co, I am setting up my server and I have sent in my ser file. There were two and didn't know which to send but one had server at the end. I assume I just need to authorise nebula. I sent yesterday from the website so am waiting patieintly but not too long I hope.

Reported

Secondly and it is hard to find the search phrase for this but how do I go about it if I want to have both a local version of nebula and a server version running on one machine? I have renamed the dlls and edited the nserver version xml to reflect server settings but it is not taking at the moment. I had the server working fine on it's own but I want to work with both. Is that possible?

MAST page F.A.Q.: http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic

Delete Server port and Server Address in master page.
Master .XML name: SERVERPORT
Factory value (in Master .XML): 6000
Master .XML name: SERVERADDRESS
Factory value (in Master .XML): .
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula