DDMF Meta Plugin

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

DDMF Meta Plugin

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 am

Just wanted to say that this plugin is brilliant with Nebula. Better than Chainer because it has Automatic plugin compensation.

This of course is for those who wish to bounce chains of Nebulas one by one within a session which I am doing right now and it is awesome for saving Chain presets to enhance workflow. Or for those who wish to use FX Teleport or the soon to come Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 which will allow FX rack hosting. :D

Henry Olonga

Re: DDMF Meta Plugin

Postby Cupwise » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 pm

i think this and other similar plug-ins are really cool things. i don't use nebula the same way you are describing, but i like the ability to use something like the meta plugin to create different, more 'modular' routings between plugs, where hosts don't allow it.

the only thing that bugs me about it is lack of automation for any of the hosted plugs, but i haven't checked on any of these things in a while so maybe that's possible by now. i used to use a free tracker style host called 'psycle' a while back, and loved it's effect routing ability (similar to meta plugin), and i've always wanted all hosts to be more like that, so yeah, Meta plugin (and similar recent plugs) has my thumbs up. :D
plus, i have most of DDMF's other stuff, it's cheap, and good. great company! i might have to give meta another look.

Postby Barendse » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Has the src bug been fixed? Last time I checked it was still there.
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Mauri » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:48 pm

But that 'DDMF Meta Plugin', she's so ugly, man ;)!

I love the DDMF EQs though, especially the 6144.

Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
User Level X
User Level X

Return to Working with Nebula