i had nebula3 pro 1.3.495 x86 successfully installed and working in cubase 6.05 x86. i wanted to install the x64 version of the plug as well for use in cubase 6 x64.
i installed "Upgrade Nebula3 Pro x64 1.3.505", thinking that if i used the setup version it would require a new key. when trying to load in cubase x64, the plug stalls somewhere in the initialisation process then crashes. so i then thought that it must be because of the version mismatch between the x86 and x64 plugin, so uninstalled everything, then re-installed the x86 plug using the upgrade file as i already have a key. now even on the x86 version it stalls on load with a message saying "rom descriptor not found".
i installed the setup files of both the x86 and x64 and the installation is working now, but the last key file i received didn't work, so i've uploaded the new ser file to you. look forward to receiving the new key.