Login

Error when opening Nebula Server

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Error when opening Nebula Server

Postby tbentley » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

I tried installing the cuda bridge. I uninstalled cuda bridge in nebula folder. Now when i open nebula server is get this error. "the program can't start because cudart64_40_17.dll is missing from your computer. tyr reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
tbentley
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Error when opening Nebula Server

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 pm

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.0\bin
Attachments
cudart64_40_17.zip
(167.28 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Thierr7 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi All ,

I'm probably stupid but i tried plenty of times before posting ; I've never been able to make the "Server" upgrade working since I got it ; Giancarlo offered it to me nicely after beta testing a bit :D Thanks for that again ... Anyway , when i was beta testing , he sent me a DLL that was already "Server" by itself , It worked fine abt saving RAM as it should but now that i have to upgrade the pro version with the server one , it never worked for saving RAM while using the same program several times in a row ... I guess Server upgrade needs to replace the Pro DLL's , that's what i did but no success :( Is there something i miss (Cuda bridge ??? or something ?)

Win7 X64
"Studio One 2"
Nebula Server , Latest

Thanks in advance for a tip , even though i got plenty of RAM onboard (24 Gigas) , I'd like to know what's happening ...
Thierr7

Postby Support » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Thierr7 wrote:Hi All ,

I'm probably stupid but i tried plenty of times before posting ; I've never been able to make the "Server" upgrade working since I got it ; Giancarlo offered it to me nicely after beta testing a bit :D Thanks for that again ... Anyway , when i was beta testing , he sent me a DLL that was already "Server" by itself , It worked fine abt saving RAM as it should but now that i have to upgrade the pro version with the server one , it never worked for saving RAM while using the same program several times in a row ... I guess Server upgrade needs to replace the Pro DLL's , that's what i did but no success :( Is there something i miss (Cuda bridge ??? or something ?)

Win7 X64
"Studio One 2"
Nebula Server , Latest

Thanks in advance for a tip , even though i got plenty of RAM onboard (24 Gigas) , I'd like to know what's happening ...

Both products upgrade update .DLL files only. Nebula3 Server is CORE5 and has RAM sharing feature. Both products .DLLs files has same names.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby Thierr7 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks Enrique ...
Thierr7

Return to Working with Nebula