Login

deleting programs

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

deleting programs

Postby futur2 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 pm

i just cleaned up my nebula programs a little bit and noticed that the changes don't get reflected in the 32-bit version of the nebula plugin in cubase. i also have the x64 version of nebula installed which i run through jbridge. the 64-bit version reflects all changes (programs i delete from the nebulatemprepository) immediately after reloading the plugin. no chance though with the 32-bit version. the programs are still listed although they are physically nonexistent. adding programs works. any ideas how to get rid of the clutter? both plugin versions are 1.3.393...
futur2

Re: deleting programs

Postby NealStarrett » Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm using the same version and setup as you (neb32 and nebx64 via jbridge) and deleted a compressor. All working fine here with that compressor not listed now in either. Are you deleting both n2v and n2p files?

Neal

Also, I believe that Nat3 allows you to organize your library. You might want to look into that.
NealStarrett
User Level I
User Level I

Postby futur2 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:51 pm

NealStarrett wrote:I'm using the same version and setup as you (neb32 and nebx64 via jbridge) and deleted a compressor. All working fine here with that compressor not listed now in either. Are you deleting both n2v and n2p files?

Neal

Also, I believe that Nat3 allows you to organize your library. You might want to look into that.

thanks neil, yes both n2v's and n2p's deleted. will have a look into nat3. i remember reading something about organising libraries in the old forum but can't remember. at some point it will be necessary to organize my library anyway if the developers keep on giving their new libraries unique names and don't them after the categories (eq, console etc...)
futur2

Postby Grim » Sun May 09, 2010 12:53 am

Just delete the contents of the temp folder in your NebRepository & Nebula will rebuild it next time you launch....minus the deleted programs.
Grim

Postby futur2 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:14 am

Grim wrote:Just delete the contents of the temp folder in your NebRepository & Nebula will rebuild it next time you launch....minus the deleted programs.

that did it, thanks! :D
futur2

Return to Working with Nebula