I installed the experimental version upgrade NEW Nebula3 Pro MAC OSX 1.3.499g The files are located in Cubase Vst But for some reason it does not detect Daw Please help My system is a snow leopard 10.6 Cubase 5.5.3
released version n - noise during preset switching was fixed
- Like for all experimental versions, if it doesn't work just install the previous not-experimental version. - if version number doesn't match in MAST page just report which file you downloaded exactly.
I always save my xml file from an installation to copy over to the new install. After repeated crashes with reaper 64bit, I reinstalled the Nebula 64bit server and let it create a new xml. This time it works fine. The I copied the old xml over and it crashes again. The funny thing is that the experimental n version of the 32bit server is using the older xml and it works fine. Hmmmm.....
I honestly haven't seriously checked the performance yet, I am still in the geeky "what code has changed" stage. But upon comparing the saved xml from version 64bit m to version n, I noticed that the new xml does not contain any server port or server address entries. But the 32bit still works fine using the saved xml from version m.
It crashes when I try to load Nebula. I have just hand edited the xml instead of copying the old one over, and now it is working. But this has never happened before this version. I am still trying to figure out why I consistently get better performance from Reaper and Nebula 32bit than 64bit. I have edited the xml's so that they are identical, but for some reason, 32bit has always done better.